Professor of Philosophy Department, Doctor of Law, Professor
Vice-Rector for Innovative Corporate Work and Administration
Deputy Head of Academic Council NURE
Education and Career:
- 2001 – graduated from the Institute of Personnel Training for the Prosecutor’s Office of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine with honors. Specialty – jurisprudence, qualification – lawyer.
- 2002 – graduated from the magistracy of the on state and legal specialization with honors.
- 2002-2005 – I studied at the graduate school of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine named after Yaroslav the Wise.
- 2005 – defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of legal sciences.
- 2005-2007 – Assistant of the Department of the History of State and Law of Ukraine and Foreign Countries of theYaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine.
- 2009 – awarded the academic title of Associate Professor.
- 2009-2013 – Deputy Director of the Institute for Training Investigative Personnel for the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine National University “Yaroslav Mudryi National Law Academy of Ukraine”.
- 2007-2017 – Associate Professor of the Department of the History of State and Law of Ukraine and foreign countries of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University of Ukraine.
- 2016 – according to the results of the public defense of the thesis, the degree of doctor of legal sciences was conferred.
Since March 2017 – Vice-Rector for Innovative Corporate Work and Administration of Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics.
- 2019 – awarded the academic title of Professor.
- The transformation and evolution of the state apparatus, the genesis of state and legal institutions.
- Member of the editorial board of specialized professional publications on legal, economic and political sciences and public administration, including foreign ones: “Economics and Law of Kazakhstan”, “World of Law”, a multidisciplinary scientific journal “International Scientific and Practical Conference WORLD SCIENCE” (United Arab Emirates ).
- Member of the Specialized Academic Councils: – D 64.051.31 in the Kharkov National University. V.N. Karazin with the right of acceptance to consideration and defense of dissertations on specialties 12.00.01 “Theory and history of state and law; history of political and legal doctrines “and 12.00.02” Constitutional law; municipal law » – D 64.700.02 in the Kharkov National University of Internal Affairs with the right to accept for consideration and defense of dissertational research for the academic degree of a doctor (candidate) in law: 12.00.01 – theory and history of the state and law; history of political and legal doctrines; 12.00.03 – civil law and civil procedure; family law; international private law; 12.00.05 – the labor law; social security law.
- Academician of the European Academy of Natural Sciences.