Specialist in career guidance, certified consultant on “Magellano University” career guidance methods.
Education and career:
- Degree in psychology, V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- PhD in philosophy with the thesis on «Heuristic function of emotional experience (philosophical and methodological analysis)», 2006.
- Associate professor of philosophy, 2014.
- Consultant in practical psychology of the social and psychological service of Kharkiv
- National University of Radio Electronics (KNURE) in 2007-2017.
Lecturer at the KNURE’s Department of Philosophy since 1997.
Research Interests: Cognitive Psychology, Psychology of Emotions, Psychology of Creativity, Psychology of Time, Gnoseology, Philosophy of Education.
Author’s courses: «Psychology of perception and processing of information», «Cognitive psychology», «Management psychology».