Member of the Academic Council of KNURE
Chairman of the section “Humanitarian and fundamental training of specialists” of the UMC
Member of the Coordination Council and Chairman of the Audit Commission of the Alumni Association of KNURE
Education and career:
- Graduated from Kharkiv Institute of Radio Electronics and Postgraduate Studies at the Department of Philosophy.
- In 1982 she defended her thesis, in 1994 her doctoral dissertation in the specialty “Philosophy of Science”.
- Since 1973 he has been working at the Department of Philosophy of KNURE as an Assistant, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor.
- Since 1984 – Head of the Department of Philosophy.
She teaches academic disciplines: “Philosophy”, “Philosophical problems of scientific knowledge”, “Philosophy and methodology of modern science”, “Problems of the formation of critical thinking.”
- Head of state budget themes “Socio-cultural transformations in the process of becoming an informational civilization (philosophical, methodological and sociological analysis)”, “Socio-cultural transformations in the process of becoming an informational civilization in Ukraine”, “Value orientations of young people in the context of globalization and informatization of society”, “Problems of personal adaptation in the conditions of the formation of the information society “, which were part of the coordination plan of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine” Classic, Modern, Post-Modern in philosophy, science and culture: the problem of spirituality at the end of the Millennium”
- Chairman of the Conference “Humanitarian Aspects of the Formation of the Information Society” at the International Annual Youth Forum “Radio Electronics and Youth in the XX1 Century”.
- Head of postgraduate and doctoral studies (13 candidate and 2 doctoral dissertations defended.
The area of scientific interests is the methodology of modern scientific knowledge, the philosophical problems of artificial intelligence, the particularities of the postmodern situation in philosophy and philosophy of science, the philosophical and social problems of informatization of society.
- Author 2 and co-author of 6 monographs, 8 textbooks and manuals.
- Participated in the work of many international scientific conferences, the XIX World Congress of Philosophy.
- Has more than 110 scientific publications in domestic and foreign editions.
- Member of the editorial boards of the journals “Bulletin of the Kharkiv National University im.V, N, Karazin (series” Theory of Culture and Philosophy of Science”),” Bulletin of the National Technical University “KPI” (series “Actual problems of development of Ukrainian society”).
Awards and prizes:
- Diploma of the Ministries of Education of Ukraine.
- Sign of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “Excellence in Education of Ukraine”.
- Honorary badge “For achievements” in connection with the 40th anniversary of KNURE.
- Diploma of the competition “KNURE – the best in the profession.”
- Diploma of the winner in the competition “Higher School of Kharkiv region – the best names” in the nomination “teacher of humanitarian disciplines.”
- Certificate of honor of the Kharkiv city administration.
- Certificate of honor and badge of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration.